CERAMIC PRO CARE AND MAINTENANCE AFTER CURING PROCESS IS COMPLETE
Washing your car at home
Ceramic Pro is extremely slick, this means most things will dissolve and be pulled off by Ceramic Pro’s self-cleaning effect. Minimizing rubbing, (especially with a dry towel) on the coating will ensure its longevity. Use Ceramic Pro Cleaner to remove bird droppings, bugs, and tree sap. Followed by wiping it off with a soft edge-less microfiber towel.
For best results the car should be washed on a bi-weekly basis to avoid excessive contamination build-up. Use only recommended mild soaps.
Avoid high volume brush style car washes, and high PH detergent style cleaners.
Avoid washing in direct sunlight to minimize streaking and water spotting.
Wash from the top down leaving the dirtiest sections for last to avoid cross contamination.
Use separate soap.
Standard home washing
Use a foam gun (optimal) or microfiber wash mitt to soap down the car. Rinse it off with a pressure washer (optimal) or hose. Dry with clean microfiber towels.
Spray ‘n wash self car washes
Select the high pressure soap. Soap the car down (never use the provided brushes especially on the paint!). Rinse car off with the high pressure rinse. Dry with clean microfiber towels.
Touch-less car washes only. Never use a car wash with brushes! Never select the “spray wax” option.
- Ceramic Pro Care is a great drying aid. Using Ceramic Pro Care and one damp microfiber to first dry the vehicle followed by using second microfiber to finish drying the vehicle. This process will give you the best results.
- Always dry completely and never leave to “air” dry. Tap water contains minerals that may leave deposits creating water spots.
- Only use quality microfiber towels for best results and avoid aggressive wiping, allowing the material to absorb the water.
- Never use aggressive products to polish the coating or remove surface contamination.
- Never use excessive force to remove spots.
- Bird droppings, tar, sap, etc. should be removed as soon as possible to avoid temporary staining or hardening on the coating. Any staining left behind from bird droppings will break down over a few days without affecting the coating.
Do not wax the coating. It is unnecessary and the wax will not bond to the coating. Ceramic Pro Care is the recommended maintenance and aftercare product. Ask your local installer about purchasing Ceramic Pro Care during your visit.
Always go to a touch free wash! Using an automated car wash with brushes will void the warranty and dull the coating. Ceramic Pro 9H takes up to 2 weeks to achieve full hardness. Please handle with care and do not wash the vehicle for the first 2 weeks.
Leather and Fabric Maintenance Program
- For best results, all leather/vinyl surfaces should be cleaned bi- weekly with a leather protectant to avoid contaminant build-up and replenish the natural oils.
- Vacuum carpets regularly and use carpet & fabric cleaners when necessary.
- Immediately wipe off spills on leather, vinyl, or fabric.
Annual Inspections are the recommended process for ensuring the coating is maintained and care for the vehicle is properly executed. Annual inspections should be carried out by an approved applicator within 30 days before the anniversary date of the last service to ensure peak performance. Although durable and long lasting, annual inspections ensure maximum gloss and protection from Ceramic Pro coating.